Gift Card Terms
Cellular Sales Gift Card Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any Cellular Sales Gift Card (the “Card”) regardless of whether purchased by you, received by you as a gift, or received in conjunction with any reward, incentive, or marketing promotion offered by Cellular Sales.
Purchase and/or use of Card constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions.
• Card has no expiration date and is not subject to dormancy or other fees.
• Card may only be redeemed in Cellular Sales stores. Card is not valid at Verizon stores, any other Verizon dealer or retailer, or to pay any Verizon bill.
• Card must be presented at time of purchase and may be used only to purchase merchandise offered in a Cellular Sales Store except that Cards cannot be used to purchase other Cards.
• Use of Card is limited to Card balance which cannot be increased following activation.
• The purchase price of all items being purchased with Card, including sales tax, will be deducted from the Card balance, up to the Card balance available. In the event the Card balance is not adequate to cover the amount due, the purchaser will be required to remit payment for the remaining amount due to complete the transaction.
• Refunds for returned merchandise purchased in whole or in part using Card will be refunded via reissued Card which includes a balance equal to the purchase price, including sales tax, of the item(s) returned.
• Cards may not be used for resale, advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, or other promotional purposes without consent.
• Cellular Sales not responsible for errors or omissions.
• Lost or stolen Cards will not be refunded or replaced.
• Card has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
• For Card balance inquiry, call 1-888-529-6578 (must have card number available).